A couple weekends ago I decided my room had been messy for too long. I know the end of the year is quickly approaching (with all the pressures of final projects, clinical hours, and tests) so I contemplating packing up a few things. Instead, I found myself completely reorganizing and redecorating my room. You know what I decided? It was a good decision. Why? Because it helped me relax a little bit, it was a type of therapy if you will. When I was all done I had a nice, clean room that I could get work done in. The thought of redecorating at the end of the year might sound weird, but it tricked me into thinking it wasn’t crunch time. It made me feel refreshed and at ease. Anyways, I think everyone should try it.
- Courtney Leilani Cambra
- Carlsbad, California
- Class Year
- Special Education: Mental/Intellectual Disabilities
- Converse Stuff
- Lacrosse, Phi Sigma Iota member
- Fav Professor
- My two fave professors are Dr. Malone and Dr. Hernandez. Dr. Malone is my advisor for my major and Dr. Hernandez is my advisor for my minor. They are both such wonderful teachers who have given me that push to strive to achieve more and I've learned so much from them!
- Sprucing Up the Old Dorm Room
- Road Trip to Nashville
- Kappa Delta Epsilon at Converse
- The Special Education- Intellectual Disabilities Major
- Katy Corbin’s Senior BFA Show
- College and Food
- Lacrosse Season is Approaching!
- Jan Term: Cram Term
- Thanksgiving Break: Camping and Downtown Greenville
- Culture in Spartanburg